USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Linda Blondheim Art Studio Landscapes of the South




Florida Palm Grove
20x24 inches
oil on birch panel
wired and ready to hang unframed
1500.00


See my web site HERE

See my large paintings HERE



Studio Events:


Linda Blondheim
Books Inc.
NW 5th Avenue and 13th Street Gainesville, Florida
November 1-30, 2008


2nd Annual Bartow Paint Out
November 21-23, 2008
Bartow Florida


I have a new Make an Offer feature on my other blog HERE I show a painting for a week and take the highest offer on Sunday. Offers start at 10.00 Buyer must pay shipping or pick up at my studio. Send offers to me at lindablondheim@gmail.com Type offer in the message line.



2008 Crescent Beach Paint Out
October 21 - 25, 2008 HERE


Linda Blondheim Art Camp

Color Mixing for the Southern Landcape

Join me in my cozy studio 13 miles form Gainesville, Florida. Come January 10th, 2009 for my art camp on the color palette of landscape painting with acrylics or oils. We will explore the world of landscape painting with color. The camp will focus on color mixing the Florida and Southern landscape palette.

9 AM- 5PM

This camp is one stop shopping!! No need for breakfast, lunch, snack or drinks. I will provide all!!

Just bring your paints, 50 sheets of index paper (card stock), one canvas for a final painting after lunch, your brushes, one bottle of acrylic glazing medium, one small jar of gel medium for acrylic painters, Your turps and paints for oil painters, a sketch book and pencil.

The Date: Saturday January 10, 2009
The Fee: 100.00
which includes 2 meals, snacks, beverages, instruction and workbook.

Deadline for payment January 1, 2008
Limited to 12 painters.

Email: lindablondheim12@hotmail.com

Studio: 386.462.5726

If you want to use paypal.com I have a button on the web site on the artist resources page HERE If you'd rather pay by check, send to:

Linda Blondheim
3032 NW 161 Court
Gainesville, Florida 32609




I have a new web site for my commission work and larger available paintings. Check it out HERE



My next Studio Monthly class will be the first Sunday in November at 2 PM

Please join me.


I am now offering Dog Portraits. Please check my web sites for more information on various commission subjects. It's time to order commissioned paintings for holiday gifts.

6 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent!
Nice picture and nice colors.
Happy day

David R. Darrow said...

Linda, please contact me (drdarrow@gmail.com)... there is no easy-to-find means of contacting you on your blog/website. (It's regarding the "Master List of Daily Painters" on the Daily Painters Guild Website).

John Dyhouse said...

I love the way you get a feeling of light into your paintings - for me that is what is so wonderful about them. I hope I can pick up some ideas / tips from your work - John

Linda Blondheim said...

John,
Thank you so much. I paint on location a lot so that is how that happens.
Love,
Linda

Virginia Wieringa said...

I've done some dog portraits too!

This is really a cute portrait! Hope you get lots of holiday connections!

Simplymarrimye said...

i'm a nature lover and you have a great blog that reflects your passion. i just tagged you. take a look at my site.