USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A busy Fall-Linda Blondheim Art Studio


Fall at Fair Oaks Farm
20x24 inches
oil on wood panel
1500.00
Free Shipping
Purchase HERE

I've been on the road some this fall and very busy with various projects. I'm back in the studio and ready to paint in lovely Evinston, Florida again. Studio Dog and I are headed out this afternoon for a painting session. Enjoy this lucious fall weather in North Florida. get out and discover the back roads, the beautiful coast and rivers of our state. Eat in the old fashioned restaurants in small towns. Get the flavor of North Central Florida, "the heart of Florida", in your blood. You will know why I love it with a passion.There is a new adventure for you just around the corner.

5 comments:

Liquid &Tunsie said...

Love this one especially the trees and the shadows. Keep it up!!

Vernita Hoyt said...

Beautiful! You are the queen of landscapes, that's for sure.

Blondheim Art and Stories said...

Mystey and V,
Wow, what a nice comment to read. I apprciate that so much, more than you know.
Love,
Linda

norapaints@blogspot.com said...

This is very nice. I really like how you have the moss hanging from the oaks. I wanted to say I also like your palm painting. Both are beautiful.

Blondheim Art and Stories said...

Nora,
Most kind of you. Thank yoiu for taking the time to comment.
Love,
Linda