USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Sunday, January 03, 2010

A New Year in the Landscape World


Brewster Farm
20x24 inches
acrylic on wood panella
See my paintings HERE

Thanks to so many for taking advantage of my December sale of small plein air paintings. 20 of those paintings have new happy homes!!

My January Browse Bin Special is in progress HERE through January 31, 2010. These are larger older paintings from my bin. All are 250.00 with free shipping.

This year will be full of activity and full of new work. I am focusing on wonderful trees and our rural lands of north Florida for 2010. I have changed my palette a bit and am tweaking that now. This palette has a more subtle color harmony with more rich grays and color accents for my new year.

I'll be on the road starting March 1st for a series of paint outs around north and central Florida. More about those later.

Happy New Year dear collector friends. I am so grateful for your support and interest in my work.
Love,
Linda

1 comment:

iSEO Ranker said...

wow..!what a nice picture... i think it is a best way to express the beauty of nature...

Minnesota Landscape