USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Blondheim Art Original Paintings



Mail Art
Watercolor on cold press

See my paintings HERE

Art Notes Blog HERE

Happy 2008 Everyone!!!!!


Studio News

My monthly Open Studio Class resumes this Sunday January 6, 2008 2-6 PM I'm so looking forward to seeing my friends again. We took December off.

My new Plein Air Monthly Class begins this Saturday at 9 AM at Lake Alice, The University of Florida Campus. I hope to see my plein air painting friends there.

For more info on either class, email: lindablondheim12@hotmail.com


Painters Tip


I find myself with less free time these days so I will cut this blog down to once a week for awhile.


Today's Tip

I pride myself in being ready for everything, but I found that I have overlooked something in my marketing package. I am hosting a group at my studio in late January for a morning visit. They want to come and see my studio and learn a little something about my life as an artist. The coordinator wrote to me today and asked for the usual PR stuff, but she also asked me for images of my studio. Alas, I don't have any. I was caught off guard by this request, because my studio happens to be a mess at the moment. I was not planning to clean it up until Friday, in anticipation for my Monthly Open Studio Class this Sunday. Now I must scramble around today and take some images. I just never thought about including images of my studio in my standard marketing package.

The next time you are industrious and get your studio looking spiffy, pull out the camera and take a few good shots to keep as image files.

My marketing package will now include:

Current resume
Current Statement
Current Bio
1 gallery sheet of thumbnail images
1 full size image of a current painting for sale
1 image of myself
1 flattering image of my studio.

8 comments:

Jean Levert Hood said...

Linda, I will have withdrawals without your frequent posts!! The best to you in 2008!
Thank you for that excellent list for a marketing package.

www.JeansArtBlog.com

Linda Blondheim said...

Thanks Jean,
I'll still be posting regularly on the other blog, and once a week here on this one.
Love,
Linda

indiaartist said...

Too sad that you won't be posting as often but I will see your another blog. Wish you all the best for various activities you are doing this year.

Linda Blondheim said...

Thanks so much India. I may eventually combine the two blogs. I'm not sure.
Love,
Linda

Helen Read said...

Great studio tip, Linda, also lovely work!

Linda Blondheim said...

You are kind Helen. I'm having fun with the wqatercolors.
Love,
Linda

Jenna Star Friedman said...

Linda- Thanks for your great tips about what to include in a mktg pkg. I always learn a lot from you and enjoy all your blogs & sites.

Linda Blondheim said...

Jenna,
Thank you so much for reading my blogs. I'm so glad to know they are useful.
Love,
Linda