USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Blondheim Art Acrylic Painting Ormond Beach



5x7 inches
acrylic on panel
unframed
115.00 includes shipping
Purchase at: www.lindablondheim.com




Painters Tip




Brush Care


Take care of your brushes whether they are high quality or not so good. Take time to wash them in between painting sessions. www.studioproducts.com sells a wonderful soap called Ugly Dog. It is excellent. If you don't want to buy a special soap, use a mild dish washing soap.

I put the soap on the brush without any water first and work it through the hairs thoroughly. Then I add just a bit of water so it will suds up. I clean and work it throughout the bristles for awhile before rinsing. Then I do the process again. After they are rinsed out, I smooth the bristles, lay them out and let them dry good before storing them again.

I use the same process for my oil brushes and acrylic brushes.

No comments: