USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Monday, November 20, 2006

Orange Lake Palms



8x10 inches
oil on canvas
silver plein air frame
500.00
purchase at: www.lindablondheim.com



Painters Tip

Take a Break!!!



Sometimes you can actually paint too much. For professionals, I think it is a good idea to take a break now and then from your work. I have not painted since my trip to Alabama, due to preparations for my Open House last weekend ( Hugely successful. They loved the chili.)

Now I feel rejuvinated and ready to set the easels back up and get busy painting. Just that short break gave me something else to focus on for a while. Now I will go back to painting with enthusiasm.

I plan to take the holiday off and cook all day. Painting too much makes me apathetic toward my work. I never want that to happen.

No comments: