USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Paynes Prairie State Park



12x16 inches
oil on canvas
800.00

Purchase at: www.lindablondheim.com



Painters Tip


Web Site Advantage


For those of you who have a web site for your work and who sell paintings from your web site.

I discovered an unexpected advantage. I decided to put my artist bio, artist statement and current resume right on my "about me" page on my web site a couple of months ago. I noticed in reading my site statistics that I get a lot of people who come to the web site because they might be searching for an art event, city,organization, etc. that I have been involved with and have listed. I never thought about that before, but it is bringing people to my site.

No comments: