USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Friday, November 10, 2006

Town and Country Farm



18x24 inches
oil on canvas
1000.00

Purchase at:
http://lindablondheim.com/




Painters Tip



Planning an open house.

Once a year I have a studio open house for friends and patrons. It is a great way to enjoy conversation and to share new work with friends. It is also a great way to clear out the studio of older paintings. I always have a sale bin as well as new work. I also put out old frames which I don't use anymore, for a few dollars to get them out of the studio.

Be sure to have a nice guest book for people to sign up for your mailing list, both postal and email.

This year I am having a Chili Party, which will be simple and hearty. I'll have sour cream, fritos, diced tomtoes and peppers, and shredded cheeses for toppings.

Some kind of refreshments will be greatly appreciated. I buy wine, beer and sodas in simgle serving containers so that no one has to play bartender.

More on open houses next time.......

No comments: