USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Monday, November 05, 2007

Blondheim Art Original Paintings



Aucilla River
8x10 inches
acrylic on panel

See My Paintings HERE

Art Notes Blog Here

Painters Tip



My new agent Carolyn Hufty is a smart gal. She came up with a clever idea for patrons. She takes a photo of me with my patrons and their painting. I send it to them via email if they are Internet active. If not, I print out the digital image and send it to them via postal mail. They can attach the photo to the back of the frame as a keepsake, or frame it to show friends. It's a wonderful way to preserve a fond memory of their visit to my studio.







I am going to have her do this at all of my paint out events and gallery openings too. I wish I had thought of this years ago.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think this is a great idea, and if I ever get to the point where I am selling paintings, I may do it, too. This is a great photo you've included.

Madame Monet
Writing, Painting, Music, and Wine

Linda Blondheim said...

Thanks so much Madame. I think it's a great idea too. I'm glad my agent is a smart gal.
Love,
Linda

Ed Terpening said...

Yes, i find collectors--understanably--are looking for more than a piece of art, such as a back-story for the painting. I launched my online store yesterday, and I realized that I had blog posts that tell the story for many of my paintings. Mabe thatms why I have noticed many paintings featured in blogs sell, beyond exposure. This may be something I add soon, see if it makes a difference.

Linda Blondheim said...

Well Ed, Anything we do to add an emotive quality to our work for patrons can't be a bad idea. Good luck with your store.r
Love,
Linda