USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Blondheim Art Original Paintings



Fall Trees
Mail Art
Send an original mixed media painting through the mail. Envelope included.
11.00
.60 shipping
Purchase HERE

Art Notes Blog HERE

Ebay Sale HERE Better Hurry!!!


Painters Tip


Organizing the end of an Ebay Sale


I always make sure to save the final paperwork from each sale. I cut off the person's name and shipping address, adding it to my mailing list and taping it down on the top of my mailing box or envelope. I use clear tape to cover it completely so that rain won't ruin it. It saves a lot of writing time and avoids mistakes. I save the top half with the payment info for my files.

I include my business card in each package, because sale paintings often bring larger purchases in the future. I always take the time to email the buyer and thank them for their purchase rather than just sending an invoice. After all, they are supporting me and my family, so they deserve my respect and attention.

I try to send the painting in batches, so that I don't have to make so many trips to the post office. Some people take longer than others to pay, so they are not ready at the same time to send out. I explain to all buyers that it may take a few days before sending out due to batch shipping.

I set up a table in my studio, with the paintings put in the envelopes, waiting for payment. As they are payed, I paste the addresses on the envelopes and tape them up, putting them in a box to carry out to my car. Some buyers purchase multiple paintings and want combined shipping. I put them all in a flat rate box, knowing that it will be one fee for all weights. I'm not in the business of overcharging people for shipping. I just want them to get their paintings and enjoy them.

2 comments:

Avon Waters said...

Love the colors in this one. And thanks for the kind comments on my blog.

Linda Blondheim said...

It was my pleasure. Thanks so much.
Love,
Linda