USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Pond with Palms





8x10 inches
oil on canvas
$500.00





Painter's Tip




Never give up!!


It is easy to become discouraged about your art and your finances as an artist. Let's face it. We are selling a product that no one really needs and few people even understand the value of.

We are also part of a society which glorifies instant gratification. We look at artists who make painting look so easy.

I'm here to tell you that painting is a life long pursuit and I really am glad that I will never reach my full potential. After painting for 30+ years, I am nowhere close to what I hope to be, but taking the journey is all the fun.

My advice is to stay the course, no matter how tough it gets. Eventually you will succeed. Be disciplined and work hard every day. If your marketing method is not working, figure out a new one and keep doing that until you find something that works.

If your work is not growing, study with someone who knows more than you. Paint, Paint, Paint and eventually you will succeed.

No comments: