USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Blondheim Art Landscape Painting

30x40 inches
oil on deep gallery wrap canvas wired and ready to hang.
unframed
2300.00
Purchase HERE

Painters Tip
What Frame to Use

Framing is the worlds biggest pain and mystery. You can never satisfy buyers. I have gone through so many styles and widths of frames I can't even remember all of them.

For most of my gallery paintings I use gold or silver metal leaf wide simple frames. Using frames which are not offensive is the best way to sell in galleries where the buyer has no choice but to purchase the painting as is. The KISS rule applies here. Don't go overboard with ornate frames or multicolored mats. Keep thing fairly neutral so that the framing will work with a variety of decorating styles in homes.

For my studio patrons and commissioned paintings, I have the luxury of working with my client to allow them to choose a moulding and custom size for their painting. If they don't like the ones I have in stock, I put them online to see mouldings from the various frame companies I work with. I can get them a frame within a week and they always appreciate the extra effort I go to to help them choose properly for their own home and decor.

Offering this extra service helps them and is no trouble for me.

No comments: