USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Combining My Painting Blogs

Friends,
You may notice that the blog has a slightly different look. I have discovered all the fun stuff on it.

To save time, I am combining my Landscapes of the South Blog with my Plein Air Blog and putting them both here in one Blog. Now you can read all of my journals about plein air painting and studio painting together.

I'll be back in a few days.

5 comments:

Susan Borgas said...

Looking good Linda! :D

Making A Mark said...

I like the colour Linda - nice and neutral should suit your sunny paintings.

Nancy Merkle Fine Art said...

Linda--you are so dang creative! It is pleasure to watch all that you do.

Sally said...

HI Linda,
It's my first time visiting your blog, nice work. The paint outs sounds sort of fun.

Linda Blondheim said...

I'm glad the blog loks ok an thanks for the fedback everyone. I love to read comments on the blog.
Love,
Linda