USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Friday, May 04, 2007

Blondheim Art Original Landscape Palms



5x7 inches
acrylic on panel
SOLD
See more of my art HERE



More on Traveling


Now let's talk about the marketing side of travelng. The preparation for this is just as important as the trip. Before I go to an area to paint I go to my mailing list and pull names from the region where I will be painting. For example, for my trip to the Forgotten Coast I have sent promotional materials to people in Port St Joe, Mexico Beach, Cape San Blas, Apalachicola, Tallahassee, Panama City, and the Destin Area. I also sent press releases to all newspaper and style magazines in those areas. Both of my trips are prominently displayed on my artist resource page and home page of my web site.


Taking the time to do advanced publicity will single you out of the crowd to a certain extent. Name recognition may sway an undecided buyer in favor of your work because they know something about you.

No comments: