USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Linda's Toons Ruby Slippers



Ruby Slippers
8x10 inches
repoduction
Purchase HERE


Painters Tip


Side Line Art

I've always loved cartooning and the cartoon style of art. The flat shapes outlined in ink are very appealing to me as an artist. I've used my cartoons to entertain and to make pretty good money. People like them and commission me to do them for specific occasions as invitatiuons and momentoes.


Just because you are a portrait painter or a landcape painter by reputation, that doesn't mean you can't make income and have fun with other art. Why not? Art doesn't have to be formal or stuffy.

If you are concerned about your brand name or reputation, it's easy enough to market alternative art under another name. Lots of writers do that so why not artists too?

It's a good idea to market work which is very different separatly. I put my cartoons on a separate page on my web site than the paintings page and it works out fine.

No comments: