USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Blondheim Art



Availabe through www.flintrivergallery.com


Friends,
Just a quick post to thank everyone who has "tagged" me over the last several weeks. I know not what this is about to be honest. I think it is some sort of communication system between bloggers. I never have much free time for this sort of thing, but thank you all for inviting me. I belive we were supposed to write a list of things people don't know about us?

Here are mine:

1. I am a Lord of the Rings film junkie. I watch it over and over and am fascinated with the film. Who knows why?

2. I love novels about the Mafia.

3. I am a minimalist in my lifestyle. I do not like automated locks or wing dings in cars. My car has almost 200,000 miles on it. No AC, no automated features. It does have a radio but no CD player. I don't like things and am not a collector of chochkis. I like very minimal homes with wood or stone, no rugs, clean simple furniture. No accessories except for paintings or sculpture.

4. I do not like watercolors. I know it is shameful to admit.

5. I love the modernist painters like Rothko, DeKooning, Francis Bacon, Jim Dine, Alex Katz, Milton Avery.

6. I love herb gardens and arboretums.

7. I like to be around people who are smarter than I am. That pretty much includes most of the world's population.

Thanks agan to those who tagged me. Very kind of you.
Love,
Linda

No comments: