USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Friday, October 26, 2007

Blondheim Art Original Paintings





Purchase HERE

Art Notes Blog HERE


Painters Tip

Saving money on shipping

I ship paintings all around the USA almost constantly. Most of them are small so I use USPS Priority Mail boxes because they are free. For large paintings I use UPS or Fed Ex but AI do all the packing myself before I take it to them.

Packing materials are expensive. I have found a way to get most of them free. The only thing I have to buy is tape.

I check with business people I deal with, my local gallery, my framers and gift shops for packing materials. They have tons of it and just throw it away. I get boxes,bubble wrap, packing foam and peanuts from them whenever I need it. It is a great idea for both of us because they feel better about recycling and I get what I need for nothing.

I also receive a lot of my frames shipped and I save the boxes and bubble wrap from them as well. Check with furniture stores for large mirror boxes for larger paintings.

No comments: