USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Blondheim Art Original Paintings



Orange Dunes
5x7 inches
watercolor on cold press
unframed
40.00
4.00 shipping

Purchase HERE


Painters Tip

The 30 Minute Studio Clean-up

I have a lot of visitors to my studio. This is wonderful and I look forward to each one with joy. It is a working studio so there are lots of projects going on in various stations around the room. I have an acrylic station, a watercolor and drawing station and an oil painting station. Of course there are various paintings hanging and stacked everywhere too. It can quickly get out of hand during busy times. I keep one rule,and that is to make sure there is no more mess than 30 minutes of clean-up at any time. I live 13 miles from the city and it takes about 20-30 minutes to get here. When people call to say they are coming, I have time to pick up the studio and go into the house and prepare a tray of food and drinks for them.

I keep various things in my refrigerator and pantry which will be a good snack, and that I can put together quickly. If you do nothing else to welcome visitors, do that. The food and beverage brings the biggest compliment I receive when visitors come, aside from the focus on paintings. They love having a nice snack to nosh on while they look. In fact, regular visitors look forward to the treats.

I think of my studio as my home, and when friends come, I want them to be nourished and cared for.

No comments: