USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Blondheim Art Original Landscape Painting Trees




5x7 inches
acrylic on panel
unframed
115.00 includes shipping.
Purchase at: www.lindablondheim.com


Art Journal

I have moved ito the 21st century with a notebook computer so that I can use my computer when I travel. It's all very exciting. My daughter showed me how to use a little gizmo called a jump drive. It downloads all your files on the computer hard drive and then transfers them to another computer. Very cool. It is tiny and can fit on your key ring or a cord to wear around your neck. Amazing stuff going on now.





Painters Tip



During this hectic time of year, I find it very difficult to focus on doing serious work in he studio. I try to set aside the holiday time to paint small studies each day or to take my time on a larger painting, doing short sessions on it over a period of days or weeks. It would be easy to stop painting all together, but I think it is important to keep working at least a bit each day.


The other thing I do this time of year is to think about projects I would like to start for the next year. I think about the direction I might want to go in marketing, my web site, perhaps a new series of work, and new painting techniques to study. A roadmap for the next year for my career.


This might be a good time for you to set a plan for yourself for 2007. Is there a workshop you would like to take, or a painting trip? Is it time to re-arrange your studio to make it fresh and more efficient? Sit down with paper and pen and make your list, checking it twice :>)

2 comments:

From the Studio said...

LINDA, THIS IS A LOVELY ONE. I LIKE THE FEELING VERY MUCH.
HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY.
JAN SMILEY

Linda Blondheim said...

Jan, Happy holidays to you and thank you so much for the kind comments.
Love,
Linda