USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Blondheim Art Original Landscape Yellow Marsh



5x7 inches
acrylic on panel
unframed
115.00 includes shipping
Purchase at: www.lindablondheim.com


Artist Journal



No tips on this holy day.

Instead, I give thanks for the following:

my beautiful children

a roof over my head

a fine studio

my family

my network of many, many artists who give me encouragement and support all year long

my patrons who provide my living

whatever skill I may possess as a painter

this beautiful earth we take for granted

each new day that I wake to with joy

my workshops sponsors, Jack Richeson & Company and French Canvas

my e-painting sponsors, Judsons Plein Air Outfitters,Paddiwhack Gallery, High Springs Gallery,Pearl Country Store, Uptown Cafe',Canvas Place,Hector Framing and Gallery,Books Inc.

every person who has helped me to further my career and to tell others about my art


Shouldn't we all take a moment each year to think about all who have helped us along our paths.

I thank you all sincerely.


MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT...........

No comments: