USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Friday, June 01, 2007

Blondheim Art Mountain View



18x24 inches
oil on canvas
Silver or Gold Frame
Purchase HERE



Painters Tip


Memory Studies


I travel a lot and as I drive along, I see fantastic scenery. I have tried to train myself over the years to memorize the basic scenes for later painting opportunities. If I have a chance to pull off the road I will add a quick photo.

When I get back to the studio I make pencil sketches of the compositions and then choose the one I like the best.

Then I get started on a quick small color study. After a couple of those, I am ready to do my larger format Memory Painting.

It is a great way to paint scenes which would have been impossible on location do to traffic conditions.

No comments: