USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blondheim Art Oiginal Paintings



Fall Reflections
8x10 inches
acrylic on panel

See my paintings HERE

Art Notes Blog HERE


Painters Tip

My tip today is about a new plein air panel. As most of you know, www.frenchcanvas.com is one of my sponsors. I do a lot of product testing for them and they have a new panel. I tested it for them and it is great for alla prima work. It does have drag for the brush and texture. I would not use it for portraits but it is ideal for location and studio landscape painting. Very well made, looks good and precisely cut.

The panel is available in a wide range of sizes. You can find out more by visiting French Canvas's website at www.frenchcanvas.com and clicking on Masonite Panels. If you place your order by phone (800) 934 3424 by September 15, 2007, and mention me, they will give you a special 10% discount.

No comments: