USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Friday, August 17, 2007

Blondheim Art Original Paintings



See this painting on EBAY


Art Notes Blog HERE



Getting a Good Start


After dinner at night, I go back out to the studio to work for a bit before bed time. I'm too tired to do serious painting but not too tired to do block ins for new paintings. I use my leftover paint on the palette to do several block ins for new paintings. When the paint is gone, I clean my palette so it will be ready for the next day.

The next time I get out to the studio to paint, I have several starts to work with. they are dry and the composition is blocked in. I can jump right in with both feet.

Sometimes I will use this approach for drawings as well, or cartoons. I will start several drawings and go back to them the next time. It is a great way to get your day started with lots of possibilities to work on.

No comments: