USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Blondheim Art Original Paintings



Cypress Trees
8x10 inches
oil on panel
gold frame
500.00

Purchase HERE

Art Notes Blog HERE


Painters Tip


Update your mailing list.

It's a good idea to update your postal and email list periodically. It allows you to cull old addresses that don't work and to make sure the people on your list are still interested in your work. It is also an opportunity to send out new information about your classes workshops, exhibitions, and so forth by putting those in your signature line.

I am going through the arduous task of updating right now because I have a new broadband service which will be hooked up soon. After having accumulated hundreds of emails over the last year or more, I am sending out address changes about 100 at a time and witing for responses. This is long overdue and I am ashamed of myself for procrastinating. I will set a time for myself each year to do this from now on.

No comments: