USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Friday, September 14, 2007

Blondheim Art Original Paintings



Mountain Road
24x24 inches
oil on canvas
champagne silver frame
1800.00

Purchase Here

Art Notes Blog HERE


Painters Tip


Keeping your palette organized

I have lots of paints. My sponsors send me samples and I also buy a fair amount. All these tubes of paint can be overwhelming.

I tend to use a basic split primary palette regularly, deviating from that here and there. My palette table is an old fashioned bedside table with the single drawer and space underneath. I have pulled the drawer out and nailed it open. That's where I keep the most commonly used paints in large studio tube sizes.

I found one of the old drink boxes (Coke, Pepsi), which I have divided into four spaces by using lattice pieces and gluing them in. I keep spare paints arranged by color groups in these boxes. I keep the box in the storage space under the drawer in my paint table. I works great!

No comments: