USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Blondheim Art Original Paintings



River Styx
12x16 inches
oil on panel
gold frame
800.00

Purchase HERE

Art Notes Blog HERE


Painters Tip

I discovered a great way to show my work by accident. I have an AOL email account. They are free now for anyone. I uploaded a few pictures on their picture feature to send to a client and never took them off. I happened to look at the gallery one day and there were lots of people looking at my paintings. Since then, I add them as I do them and the interest has been good. I have had a Flickr account for several months but the views on AOL are a much higher number. However you choose to do it, find a photo place on line and show your paintings. You never know when the right person will come along and see them. The other great thing is that they make a very nice album for your clients to see.

No comments: