USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Blondheim Art Cone Flower acrylic painting




5x7 inches

acrylic on panel

unframed

115.00 includes shipping


Purchase HERE







Painter's Tip



I have been working on the Flower Workshop I am teaching next weekend and one of the assignments is to consider the possibilities of cropping as a design exercise. The painting above came from the four image exercise I did.
It has lots of possibilities and the exercise is stronger than the painting, so I will be going back to do more paintings from the exercise.
I cannot emphasise strongly enough the value of doing painting exercise for your own growth. You will get so much out of the training that you give yourself. If you study with a workshop teacher who is exercise oriented, as I am, keep the exercises to do over and over again. Your work will improve greatly.

No comments: