USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Blondheim Art original Landscape Painting


5x7 inches
acrylic on panel
unframed 115.00 includes shipping
Purchase: Here
Painters Tip
Easy Promotional Tool
For those of you who sell your work, this is an easy little marketing tool. Most of us have lots of older post cards sitting around the studio. They are pretty images of our paintings on one side. I take a paper cutter and cut them down the middle on the long side. I punch a hole in the middle of one end and run a string through it, or a narrow piece of ribbon. I flip it over to the back side ad glue a current business card on the back. Instant attractive bookmark. I give them away at my studio parties. You can give them away at festivals with paintings that are sold, Ebay paintings, or anywhere you like. They make beautiful abstract images.

4 comments:

Phyllis Russell Franklin said...

I love the simplicity, colors and composition of this painting Linda.

Hope to see you soon, Phyllis

Linda Blondheim said...

Thank you so much Phyllis. I miss seeing you. A shame we are all so busy. I wish you could come to the studio party this weekend.

Don't forget. You are in the Patron Club.
Love,
Linda

Carol Marine said...

This is really a lovely painting, Linda! Phyllis said it well.

Linda Blondheim said...

Carol,
I appreciate your kindness very much.