USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Friday, February 02, 2007

Blondheim Art Original Acrylic Painting Pear



5x7 inches
acrylic on panel
unframed
115.00 includes shipping
Purchase: HERE



Painters Tip


Be Prepared


You never know when opportunity will present itself. Yesterday, I got a call from a bookstore owner who gives me a show every year. I use it as my studio sale because it is not a high end venue. However, I always sell older paintings well there. She needed a show to go up this morning and I will be there in a couple of hours with guest book, brochures, biz cards, posters for the door and about 100 browse bin paintings. I put this together in about two hours.

I can do this because I produce about 300 paintings a year and I am never without promotional materials ready to take out, including packing boxes and bubble wrap, etc.

Keeping these materials ready will give you many opportunities to show and sell your work. Keep in touch wih bookstore, hair salon, restaurant owners who are willing to do shows in their businesses. You never know when one will call and say, "Can you do a show today?"

No comments: