USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Blondheim Art Original Painting Cross Creek Florida



12x16 inches
acrylic on panel
800.00
gold or silver frame
Purchase HERE






Painters Tip








When you are painting objects like towers or light houses it is important to make them pretty even and straight. It will help you to first draw a vertical rectangle as a guide. You can split the rectangle vertically so that you know the middle and the edges and then make adjustments in the shape. It will still be centered. When you get the outline correct, You can paint over the rectangular shape which was your guide. I like to carry a little 6 inch ruler in my paint box so that when I go out on location I can make the corrections with it when painting architecture. My example was quickly done without a ruler. If I were doing it to get an accurate painting, I would definitely use a small t-square or ruler.

2 comments:

Leslie Anne Pease said...

Beautiful!

Linda Blondheim said...

Thank you very much Lelie. Cross Creek is the home of Marjorie Kinnen Rawlings. This painting was done at the boat ramp next to her old home.

Love,
Linda