USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Blondheim Art Original Painting Epcot Center Flower and Garden Festival 2007

United Kingdom Trees
8x10 inches
acrylic on panel
500.00
silver or gold frame
Purchase HERE




Painters Tip

In my opinion, the three most important areas of study in painting are color, values and composition. I call them the big three. We all have limited time for painting. I believe concentrating on those three areas will bring you the best results. This is no small task. I have been studying the big three for many many years and I have much to learn. Composition and the design elements are a lifetime study for most painters and should be. Composition is the alpha dog of the trio.

I promise if you will take the time to study the design elements and composition your work will improve. Use your painting study time wisely. Focus on the big three and you can't go wrong.



No comments: