USA Collectors

Linda Blondheim Art Collector Map
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com

Monday, July 09, 2007

Blondheim Art Original Paintings



Three Palms
8x10 inches
mixed media on panel
gold frame
500.00

Purchase HERE



Painters Tip


Inexpensive Brochures


I discovered a great way to save money on brochures. It works whether you are having them professionally made or doing your own on your computer. I have the same information printed three times across one side of the paper and I use index paper instead of the regular thin paper, though you could use any paper you want to. The index holds up well and lasts longer. A tri-fold brochure is three columns with the same information. I print on each column a list of what I offer, one small image, and my contact information- web site, studio number, email.

These get cut into thirds, and fit wonderfully in one of the plastic brochure holders from office supply stores.

They look great and I get three times the normal brochures. It saves a lot of money. I use them at exhibitions, when I am out on location painting, and in the studio for folks to pick up.

I still make traditional brochures to send for museum proposals and more formal submissions, but these single column brochures are fine for most people.

Every penny counts.

No comments: